Shark Tank Pitch Day - 2 February
Submit your entry and take part in the pitch day!
On the basis of the challenges presented at 19 January's Shark Tank Open Event - you now have the power to innovate within the drone and construction industry.
Presentations from the Open Event 19 January
- Get the presentation from Patrick Halford, IBM - HERE
- Get the presentation from Tobias Ejersbo, Sensohive - HERE
- Get the presentation from Mikkel Nygaard Rønne - NCC - HERE
What are we looking for?
You may already have a product or service, a proof of concept, an idea or simply just an interest in the area and now you are invited to submit your solutions for the board of industry experts on 2 February 2017.
The Shark Tank Pitch Day:
2 february 2017 from 10:00 am untill 3:00 pm
- The UAS Conference room
- Hans Christian Andersen Airport
- Lufthavnvej 151, 5270 Odense N
The expert panel consist of:
- Patrick Halford, Nordic Robotics & Drone Ecosystem Director, IBM
- Anne Birgitte Bendix, Business Dev. exec. & sales resp. for comm. client MGMT., IBM
- Torben Kjær, Senior Group Director, IT, Rambøll
- Niels Peter Flint, Architect, Momentum+
- Michael Messerschmidt, Chief Business Development Officer, Sky-Watch
- Erling Hansen, UAS Denmark
- On 1 February you will be assigned a time slot of 30 minutes for your pitch (see below).
- A white board will be at your disposal
- You have access to a projector, which can connect to PC's and Mac computers
Programme 2. february 2017:
|10||:||40||-||11||:||10||-||Martin Haurballe Niminski|
|13||:||00||-||13||:||30||-||Jesper Weber Jeppesen|
Person of contact:
- Janus Bill Andersen
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone no.: +45 2051 0976