About Innovation on Wings
Innovation on Wings
The project “Innovation on Wings” is supported and funded by the Danish Industry Foundation and focuses on the potential of developing innovative application opportunities for drones. The ambition is to develop Danish enterprises’ ideas for innovation based on the drone platform - an area with great potential for growth and jobs.
A project with three tracks
The project is divided into three tracks. Market Development, Technology and –Clarification, and Network. The three tracks allows the project to take a full view on businesses innovation process - from idea to testing and from technology to business development. Even before the project officially kicks off, several Danish companies have indicated their interes in joining the project.
Advisory Board at your service
Innovation on Wings has put together an advisory Board consisting of industry specialists:
- Esben Østergaard, CTO, Universal Robots
- Michael Messerschmidt, Business Development Manager, Sky-Watch
- Martin Krogstrup Nielsen, Head of Innovation Projects, DELTA
- Patrick Halford, Business Development Director, IBM Nordics
The board members will be available in a advisory rolle as well as take part in some of the events and workshops Innovation on Wings will organize.
When will the project achieve success?
The project is a success when the participating companies perceive that they have come closer to an innovative solution, based on a drone platform. A solution that ideally brings growth and jobs to the firm after market introduction of the flying technology.
Want to know more about Innovation on Wings?
If you have any questions about the Innovation on Wings, please feel free to contact the participants of the project:
Want to know more?
If you have questions about the project, please feel free to contact Marianne Harbo.
- The Danish Industry Foundations part in the project
- Get contact information on all participants
- Learn how to get your idea in the project
- See which companies are part of the project